LEOS HOME APPS NOTICE ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Τhe present Notice on the Protection of your Personal Data has been drafted according to EU Regulation 2016/679 and Law 2472/1997 and informs you on the way We collect your personal data, the purposes for which We process them and your rights deriving from the law. You should read the present Notice in order to fully understand the legal basis for collecting your personal data, the way We use them, to whom We may transfer them and the rights you have. Additional privacy policies other than the present (such as the Cookies Policy) may apply to the use of your personal data. Before browsing the Website or performing any transactions with Us, We invite you to read the present Notice and to make sure that you agree with the terms and conditions under which We collect and process your personal data. The present Notice forms an integral part of the Terms of Purchase and Use and of any the other policies adopted by Us.
2. Commitment to the Protection of Personal Data
Security and protection of your personal data is a priority for Us. This is why We handle your personal data with responsibility and protect your right to privacy in accordance with the law by implementing appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that processing is performed in accordance with the law and by reviewing and updating those measures where necessary. In no case shall We receive from you more personal data than those that are necessary for each purpose for which We collect them. We will always keep your personal data safe and comply with the legislative framework as each time in force.
The data controller for the collection, processing and use of your personal data within the meaning of the applicable legal and regulatory framework for the protection of your personal data is considered Dimitrios Leos son of GEORGE, trading as «LEOS HOME APPS», with registered office at 26 Fragkon str, P.C. GR-54626, Thessaloniki, Greece, Tax Reg. No. 116723537, 1th (A) Tax Office of Thessaloniki, telephone +302310532190 e-mail address: www.leoshome.gr (hereinafter mentioned as “Us”, ”Our”).
4. Your obligation to inform Us about changes of your personal data
It is important that your personal data We process are up-to-date and accurate. Please let Us know as soon as possible regarding any changes to your personal data for the duration of any transactional relationship with Us.
5. Type of personal data We collect
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
We collect those personal data that you provide to Us as part of your registration as a customer to Our E-shop or when you make a purchase as a guest visitor or as a registered user on Our E-shop or in order to receive newsletters or other updates as well as any other additional information you may provide in order to renew or update your registration information from time to time or other information necessary to conduct and perform any transaction with Us. In addition, We may process personal data that We collect or create by
Our own means or We receive from third parties. Such data include:
a) Identification information such as: name, surname, title, username or any other similar identifier (e.g., email).
b) Contact details such as: delivery address, billing address, e-mail, landline and/or mobile phone no. and other contact information.
c) Payment details such as: debit or credit card details (card type, credit card number, card name, expiration date, and CCV number)
d) Transaction information such as: details of the products you purchased, information necessary in case of returns or refund such as your bank account, beneficiary name, IBAN, banking institution.
e) Technical data such as: source-channel, device, duration of visit and browsing on Our E-shop, IP address, additional browser type and version, time zone and location, operating system-platform and other information regarding the technology of the device you use to access Our website. For more details on the information We collect through cookies, please see Our policy below.
f) Information regarding your account, such as: password and email, purchases or orders that are in progress, pending or have taken place, your interests and preferences regarding the products We provide, as well as any comments or answers in market research surveys We might do.
g) Usage information, such as: information on how you use Our Website, the products and the services We provide.
h) Marketing and communication data: including your preferences for receiving promotional material from Us and third parties and your preferences for your communication with Us, provided that We have your consent for this, and your opinion on products you purchased from Us.
In order to register or to purchase from Our E-shop We need your email, your name, your address and your phone number. Ιf you provide Us with additional personal data upon Our request or voluntarily We will be able to provide you with better services.
6. How We collect your information
We collect personal data about you:
a) Through a transaction with Us via Our E-shop or a telephone communication or other kind of communication with Us.
b) When you create a user account with Us, through the relevant form you complete and any other information you provide to Us for the duration of use of your account.
c) By signing up for Our Newsletter or by participating in a contest, survey or other promotional action.
d) When you communicate with Us either in social media or for inquiries, complaints and other requests through Our channels of communication or when you give Us your opinion on Our products. In case you subscribe to Our service via a social media platform, We may collect your personal data directly from the information you have provided to the platform (provided that the social network platform has the right to share your personal data with us).
e) From third-party providers or from publicly available sources.
7. How We process your personal data
7.1 We will process your personal data only when it is permitted to Us by law. In general, We will use your personal data only:
- a)To perform the contract,We are about to conclude or have already concluded with you.
- b)To protectOur legitimate interests (or interests of a third party) that are not overridden by your interests and fundamental rights.
- c)To comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- d)When you have givenUs your explicit consent to do so.
- e)To identify and verify your information.
- f)To register you as a new customer – user.
- g)Toprocess and complete your order.
- h)To manage payments and other charges.
- i)To communicate with you either at the pre-contractual stage or for matters relating to your contract withUs, such as when you purchase a product in order to inform you of any unavailability of this product, to inform you about the execution of the order, to communicate with you regarding the dispatch of the product, to notify you about changes to Our Terms of Purchase and Use or the present Policy and the other policies that We have adopted.
- j)To participate in a contest or a prize draw as part ofOur promotional activities, provided that you accept the terms of participation.
- k)For the general service, management, monitoring, processing of your transactions with
- l)To serve all types of transactions through electronic services.
- m)To manage and protectOur business and Website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting, and data retention), provided that Our legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests
- n)To prevent and deal with cases of fraud and other illegal activities for the protection of public and safety of personnel, provided thatOur legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests.
- o)To provide access to your personalized account where you can track your transactions (your past and pending purchases), products of your interest, wish lists you have created, execute your purchases faster,etc, provided that Our legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests. The details and content of the user profile are visible to you at any time.
- p)To offer you services that are useful, easy to use and enjoyable, including personalized communication with you in the preferred means of communication and products of your interest and that benefit you, according to your preferences, provided thatOur legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests.
- q)To understand betterOur customer database so that We can improve Our services, products and promotional actions, provided that Our legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests
- r)To understand better your shopping habits in order to develop and improveOur products and Our services and to customize the content of the Website to your needs and preferences, provided that Our legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests.
- s)To measure the effectiveness of the presentation and the promotion ofUs to third party Websites, provided that Our legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests.
- t)To analyze the effectiveness ofOur marketing and to assist in promoting the most appropriate messages, information and offers to you and other customers
- u)For market research purposes, evaluation and analysis of your opinion onOur products and Our commercial policy, reputation, recognition of Our trademarks and other distinctive features, provided that Our legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests.
- v)Tocollect and recover your payment obligations towards Us, provided that Our legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests.
- w)To use data analysis tools in order to improveOur Website, the products/services, Our relationship with Our clients, provided that Our legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests.
- x)To inform you about events, special offers, promotional actions and other relevant issues/news pertaining toUs and Our products and services according to the preferred method of contact you have selected, provided that We have previously obtained your consent.
- y)To inform you about offers or promotional activities ofthird party partners, if you have given Us your consent for this, according to the preferred method of contact you have selected, provided that We have previously obtained your consent and to advertise Us and Our products to the social media to you and other people who may be interested in what We offer, provided that We have previously obtained your consent.
- z)In some cases,We collect your personal data for specific purposes, such as in case of return of goods that you have purchased. In such cases, you may be requested additional information such as your bank account, beneficiary name, IBAN and banking institution in order to complete the refund.
7.2 Personal data shall be:
a) processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (“lawfulness, fairness and transparency”),
b) collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes (‘purpose limitation’),
c) adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (“data minimization”),
d) accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (“accuracy”),
e) kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the law in order to safeguard your rights and freedoms (“storage limitation”),
f) processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures (“integrity and confidentiality”).
7.3 You reserve the right to withdraw your consent to receive notifications regarding Our promotional activities at any time by contacting Us via E-mail. In case you no longer wish to have a customer account you can contact Us via E-mail in order to delete your account at any time by following the deletion process.
8. LEOS HOME APPS Newsletter
The LEOS HOME APPS newsletter may contain news, advertisements, promotions, proposals to participate in campaigns and events organized by Us or to which We participate, gift vouchers, and other information in connection to the products and the services that We provide. The content of the newsletter may be personalized to your preferences and interests.
If you have signed up to the newsletter and you have given your explicit consent, you give Us the opportunity to create a customized collection of news, promotions and other information you may be interested in, by evaluating your shopping habits and your searches on Our Website in order to be able to draft a newsletter which will be personalized to your requests and interests.
If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, you can unsubscribe from the list of newsletter recipients at any time. In order to unsubscribe from the list, please select the link that you can find in every newsletter or contact Us either by email or in writing through Our contact form that is available in Our e-shop.
9. Period of storage of your personal data
Retention periods can vary significantly based on the type of information and how it is used. Our retention periods are based on criteria that include legally mandated retention periods, pending or potential litigation, Our intellectual property or ownership rights, contract requirements, operational directives or needs, and historical archiving.
We will retain your personal data for as long as you continue to interact with Us (for example if you receive emails from Us, if you make a purchase on Our E-shop, if you participate in a contest etc) and for three (3) years from the date of the last purchase you made by stating your data. After three (3) years from your last purchase, your information will be deleted unless you make a new transaction with Us or, where applicable, renew your consent for processing. Tax data related to the transaction will be retained for ten (10) years after completion of the said transaction. If you inform Us at any time that you no longer wish to be a customer of Us, We will then delete all your personal data from Our records.
10. Transfer of personal data to Processors and Recipients
10.1 We may share the personal data and information We collect about the users in accordance to the terms of the present Policy, with third parties in the context of performing transactions with you and for the general well-functioning of Us, but always in a way that guarantees that your personal data and the information that We collect about you is not subject to any unlawful processing, i.e. processed for purposes other than the following purposes:
- a)With Our employees who act on Our behalf for the above purposes of processing, by offering Us IT services for the registration and storage of your data and/or for the operation of Ourwebsite and E-shop.
- b)WithOur agents and/or subcontractors in order to support, promote and perform Our transactional relationship with the data subjects (g. product transfer, credit control, etc).
- c)With third-partiessubcontractors, business partners who may provide on behalf of Us promotional and marketing services, technical services, such as but not limited to hosting, technical support, and newsletter delivery services.
- d)To advertisers or providers of advertising services in general:We do not disclose personal data without the consent of the data subjects. However, We may share with third party providers of advertising services statistical data regarding the products that Were purchased, demographics, information regarding the technical characteristics of the portable devices used for the access of the users to Our E-shop etc.
- e)With third parties who provideUs with services related to the operation of the E-shop as for example, developers, data analysts, suppliers, data security and information providers strictly for the purpose of providing their services to
- f)Withi-cloud service providers for hosting Our customer database, for technical support and management services.
- g)With data security providers
- h)WithOur consultants (including financial, legal and other consultants) within the context for Our lawful operation.
- i)With the credit institution thatWe cooperate with in order to conduct Our
- j)With successors:In the event that We undergo a business transition such as a merger, joint venture, acquisition by another company or sale of the whole or part of Our assets, including personal information may be transferred to the successor entity in case of such change. If material changes to Our privacy practices will occur as a result of the business transition, We will notify you and other users of the business transition prior to transferring your personal data.
We inform you that the aforementioned categories of recipients of your personal data are considered data processors on behalf of Us and the level of security and protection of your personal data is ensured by a written agreement.
10.2 Furthermore, We may disclose your personal information:
a) If we are obligated to share or disclose your personal data in order to comply with a legal requirement or in order to protect the rights, the property and security of Our business, of Our clients or of others. This includes cases of sharing of personal information with other companies or organizations for fraud prevention purposes.
b) To competent supervisory, judicial, law enforcement and other administrative authorities at local and European level, following a lawful request by them and in accordance with applicable each time legal laws.Moreover, in case of a statutory provision, a service order or a formal preliminary examination, We are entitled to make the relevant information available to the competent authority. In any case We guarantee through appropriate procedures that the required procedures are carried out by the local competent Authorities.
11. Transfer of personal data outside of the European Economic Area (E.E.A.) – Cross-border transfer
The transfer of personal information to countries outside of the European Economic Area (E.E.A.) takes place, only if these countries provide an adequate level of personal data protection. In case the third country outside the European Economic Area (E.E.A.) does not provide an adequate level of security of the personal data, the personal data can be transferred to that country, only if the protection of data is guaranteed by a data transfer agreement which ensures an adequate level of protection or if the conditions explicitly provided by European and national law are met (for example, you, as the data subject to whom the personal data refer to have explicitly consented to the transfer).
12. Payment by credit/debit card
In addition, if for the payment of the product(s) you purchase from Us, you chose the credit /debit card option, you must give Us for payment purposes the type and card number, the expiration date, the Card Verification Value (CCV), by completing all the required fields in the (secure) order form. We accept Visa and Mastercard credit/debit cards. The transactions in Our E-shop via card, are secured by high quality security measures RSA Encryption which guarantee a secure environment for transactions for most of the world’s largest businesses. We process your card details for the sole purpose of completing the transaction, i.e. the payment of the purchase of the products from Our E-shop. Your card number is not stored, therefore for each purchase at Our E-shop which you wish to pay by credit/debit card, you will need to re-enter your card details. Our payment service provider is responsible for handling safely your credit/debit card information.
13. What will happen if you do not provide Us with your personal data
Please note that in order to continue to be a registered customer and to purchase from Our E-shop We need your email address (in order for you to be able sign in to your account) and the above listed necessary contact details (in order to submit a purchase order). Otherwise, you will not be able to purchase from the E-shop.
14. What will happen if you request that We cease processing them?
If you request that We cease processing your personal data, We will not be able to provide you with any privileges or facilitations related to your registration.
15. Your rights
15.1 Right of information: We must provide you with all the necessary information regarding the processing of your personal data, including as to what data are being processed, for what purposes, how long the data will be stored, in a concise, transparent, easy to understand and easily accessible format, using clear and plain language.
15.2 Right of access: You have the right to obtain from Us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, where that is the case, you have the right of access to such personal data and the following information:
a) the purposes of the processing;
b) the categories of personal data concerned;
c) the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
d) where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
e) the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing;
f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
g) where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source;
h) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
- i)The appropriate safeguards relating to the transfer of personal data to a third country or to an internationalorganisation.
15.3 Right to rectification: You have the right to request from Us the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and the completion of incomplete information about you. We shall communicate any rectification to each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
15.4 Right to erasure: You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data unless the processing is necessary:
a) for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing by Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
b) for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
We shall communicate any erasure to each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
15.5 Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to obtain from Us the restriction of your processing, where one of the following applies:
a) the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period enabling Us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
b) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
- c)Weno longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
d) you have objected to processing pending the verification whether Our legitimate grounds override yours.
Where processing has been restricted according to the above, such personal data shall, with the exception of storage, only be processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of a Member State and you will be informed by Us before the restriction of processing is lifted. We shall communicate any restriction of processing to each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
15.6 Right to object to processing: You have the right to object, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you. In that case We shall no longer process your personal data unless We demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms as data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
15.7 Right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, not affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
15.8 Right to obtain human intervention in automated individual decision-making processing: You have the right to request from Us to not be subject, if applicable, to a decision process based solely on automated processing including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or significantly affects you.
15.9 Right to data portability: You have the right to request from Us to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable or to be transmitted to another provider without hindrance.
15.10 Furthermore, in order to facilitate the exercise of your rights, We are developing internal procedures in order to achieve prompt and effective responses to your requests. Specifically, as described in detail above, once your identity is verified, as data subjects you have the right of access, i.e. the right to be informed, following your request, whether or not your personal data is being processed, and, to receive a copy and further clarification regarding the undergoing processing. In addition, you have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate personal data or their completion, as well as, subject to the conditions of the Law, to exercise the right to erasure, the right to restrict of processing, the right to data portability, the right to object to the processing and the right to obtain human intervention in automated processing.
15.11 In case you believe that the protection of your personal data is in any way violated, you can submit a complaint to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority using the following contact information:
Postal address: 1-3 Kifisias avenue, P.C.: GR11523, Athens, Greece
Phone center: +30 2106475600
Fax: +30 210 6475628
We would appreciate if you offer Us the opportunity to deal with your concerns before you approach the Hellenic Data Protection Authority and so please contact Us before, using the contact information mentioned in the present Policy.
16. Requests addressed to Us
We are required by law to respond to your requests and to provide you with information free of charge, except when your claims are manifestly unfounded or excessive, particularly because of their recurring nature, in which case We are entitled to impose a small fee for the provision of information or to deny your request.
In order to exercise the above rights, please submit your request:
At the following email address: www.leoshome.gr
Please consider with responsibility your request before submitting it. We will reply as soon as possible. We reply to your requests within thirty (30) days after We received the request, but, if the request requires more time, We will inform you accordingly [within thirty (30) days].
17. Links to third party Websites
Our Website may contain links to third party Websites, microsites, add-ons and applications. By clicking or enabling these links, you grant the right to third parties to process or transfer information about you. We do not have control over third-party Websites and We are not responsible for their own privacy notices, and in the case of additional services offered to you from by third-parties through the booking process, you should be aware that We may only act as the data processor on behalf of those third-parties. Therefore, whenever you use these links or microsites or whenever you leave Our Website, We suggest that you read the privacy notices of those third-parties.
18. Minor’s privacy
We will not knowingly collect, any personal information from any person under the age of 16 years old. Our Website, products and services are aimed exclusively at individuals who are at least 16 years old. If you are younger than 16 years old, please do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, do not register on the Website, do not make any purchase through the Website and do not give any information about you to Us, including your name, your address, your phone number or your e-mail address. If We find that We have collected or received personal data from a child younger of 16 years old We will delete such information, unless consent has been given by the child’s guardian. If you think We may have information from or about a person under the age of 16 years old please contact Us.
19. Amendment to the Notice on Protection of Personal Data
We reserve Our right to change this notice and to apply any change to the information that has been previously collected in accordance with the law. If there are substantially changes in the present notice or Our personal information practices change in the future, We will notify you by publishing the changes on Our Website. You are responsible of visiting Our Website for any changes in the present notice that may apply to you.
20. Cookies Policy
20.2 What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or your electronic device, through the browser you use when you visit LEOS HOME APPS. Cookies help Us collect the information necessary to measure the effectiveness of the website, to improve and upgrade its content, to customize it to the requests and the needs of the users, as well as to measure the effectiveness of the presentation and the promotion of LEOS HOME APPS to third party Websites. No Cookie file used on this website collects personally identifiably information about you nor it obtains access any document or file from your computer. For more information on the collection and processing of your personal data, please visit Our Notice on Protection of Personal Data. Information collected through the cookies may include the type of browser you may use, the type of computer, its operating system, the online service providers and other information of this kind. In addition, the website information system collects automatically information about the locations you are visiting and about the links to third party Websites you may visit through Our website. For more information about Cookies, how to manage them and how to delete them, please visit www.aboutcookies.org
20.3 Types of cookies
LEOS HOME APPS uses the following categories of Cookies:
- a)Session and Persistent cookies
“Session” Cookies are stored on your computer or your electronic device for the duration of your visit on Our Website and are removed when you leave the Website. “Persistent” cookies remain at your computer or your electronic device for a longer period of time until they are deleted by you. For example, the Cookies that are necessary for the provision of Our Services to you (Cookies that are responsible for remembering the products stored in your shopping cart and which remain on your computer or device for about 7 days), or Cookies which track your behavior within Our website, such as your choices, your demographics, the products you visit, and more information that help create an anonymous profile.
- b)Third-party cookies
Third parties, such as Google Analytics, may install Cookies that We use. In the event that through Our website you visit third party websites or connect to social networking sites (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube) you must be aware that these websites may place cookies as soon as you click on the respective link. These Cookies are outside of Our control and are governed by the Cookies Policy of each third party that installs them. You must review the respective policies of such websites, in order to see how exactly you can manage them.
20.4 How to manage and delete the Cookies.
Most browsers provide settings on managing cookies. These settings may vary depending on the type of browser you are using. Depending on the settings provided by your browser, you may allow cookies to be installed, you can disable the existing or be notified every time a cookie is placed on your computer/device. You can find instructions for the management and deletion of Cookies in the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” functions within your browser. Alternatively, you may find comprehensive information at www.youronlinechoices.com/gr, about how to manage and delete cookies on a wide variety of browsers. Please note that if you reject or disable the Cookies of Our website, you may find that certain sections of Our Website do not work properly. Moreover, disabling a cookie or a category of Cookies, does not delete the Cookie from the browser. Such action should be done by you by changing the internal functions of the browser you are using.
We may from time to time modify the Cookies Policy, either in whole or in part, in Our sole discretion. Any amendment to the present will apply as soon as the amended Policy is uploaded on the Website. At the same time, there will be a notification on Our homepage that will note the change. In any case, if you continue to use Our Website, its services and the services of Our E-shop, following amendments to it as above, you will be considered having accepted such amendments. If you do not agree to the terms of the present, as it may be modified from time to time, either in whole or in part, you must cease using the Website and the services offered herein. Any changes to the present Policy will be uploaded here.
If you have any questions about the present Policy, please contact Us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. Jurisdiction – Applicable Law